BANGLADESH EXHIBITION PVT. LTD. SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED 5TH PAPERTECH EXPO -2023
International Exhibition On Pulp, Paper, Tissue, Converting, Packaging, Printing & Allied Industries. On 02- 04 February 2023 at The International Convention Center (ICCB) Dhaka, Bangladesh
Bangladesh’s share in the demand for paper across the globe is growing, as the domestic demand is increasing at a steady pace, growing manufacturing sector, requirement of better quality packaging of FMCG products marketed through organized retail and the demand for the upstream market of paper products, such as tissue paper, filter paper, tea bags, light weight online coated paper and medical grade coated paper are expected to drive the paper & paper products market in Bangladesh in coming years.
Under this scenario & to serve the pulp & paper industry, Papertech series of exhibitions has proved to be the ultimate gateway Keeping in mind the growth of pulp & paper industry there is an urgent need for a Unified Business Platform which can help prominent International and local exhibitors to connect with each other. It is in this scenario that Papertech has become the ideal business platform to meet face to face with targeted quality visitors interested in the latest products, equipment, paper manufacture machinery, pulp, paper, cardboard, tissue, chemicals, printing and packaging technologies.
PAPERTECH is the series of International exhibitions on the Pulp and Paper Industry and is held in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is the only comprehensive forum serving the paper industry & has established itself as “Business Festival of the Paper Industry” for joint ventures, investments and technology transfer promoting overall growth of Paper industry.
5th Papertech Expo 2023, the 5th edition of Largest Paper Show is scheduled during 02-04 February 2023 at International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), Dhaka, Bangladesh. ICCB enjoys the position of being the best event hosting venue in India. The event has always received an overwhelming response from the world over & it is ready to repeat the success story this year also with expected presence of 400 + exhibitors from 25 countries.
It is the ideal gateway and perfect platform for everyone in the Paper Technology business, to meet and explore opportunities to source information, discuss and negotiate business with the manufacturers of Paper and allied products, Tissue, Raw material and Machinery for the manufacture of paper and board, Mills owners, Converting, Paper Machinery, Corrugated production line suppliers and professionals and view their products on display, first hand at the exhibition.
Join us at this years’ exhibition and benefit from the following:
• Network with over 400 + leading Exhibitors from 25+ countries
• Trade visitors from 35 + countries • Support from major trade associations of paper and allied industries and World Paper Forum
• International Group Participation from China, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Taiwan, etc.
• Special Invitation program to all Paper Manufacturers & Traders in our country
• Various New Launches by exhibitors • Concurrent Conference and International Business Networking Program”
PAPERTECH EXPO – AN ENHANCED BUSINESS PLATFORM Papertech has always received an overwhelming response from global paper industry and is well attended by large gathering of paper traders, printers, publishers, converter & paper packaging companies to explore the vast variety of papers at the show.
To serve all verticals of paper industry in a better way, The Largest Paper Show is enhancing the platform with three collocated events to cater the entire gamut of paper & all allied industries at one business platform
• PAPERTECH a concurrent show for Paper Products, Machinery & Technology
• TISSUETECH, a concurrent show highlighting the participation of Tissue, Products, Machinery & Technology
• PRINT PACK a concurrent Printing, Packaging & Publishing industries
• PAPERCHEM a concurrent paper chemical & allied Industries
• HYGIENE & DISPOSABLE PRODUCTS a concurrent hygiene products & disposable products, Machinery, Technology & allied Industries
• CORRUGATED TECH, a concurrent show on Corrugated Box Machinery, Technology & allied Industries
• STATIONERY concurrent show on stationery, writing instruments, Machinery, Technology & allied Industries.
We are delighted to announce the 6th Papertech Expo 2024 to be held 29 February to 2 March 2024 at International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), Dhaka, Bangladesh. For more information on the exhibition, please log on to www.papertechexpo-bd.comBenefit of Exhibiting
HIGHLY TARGETED AUDIENCE
1) Experience business environment & meet highly targeted audience from the energy industry.
1) Showcase products and services to potential buyers using hands-on demonstrations.
2) Launch new products.
3) Educate customers and prospects with the displayed technology.
1) Meet high profile Government officials
2) Meet potential local companies and sign agency contracts
3) Face to face meetings with existing customers, industry decision makers & prospects
4) Identify competitors
5) Gain valuable input and feedback from customers
1) Generate high quality leads from a targeted audience
2) Increase sales
3) Cultivate relationships and partnerships
1) Increase market awareness and mindshare
2) Enlarge exposure and brand awareness
3) Boost your company branding & market positioning.
4) An opportunity to introduce the latest innovations through New Product Launches, Promotional Campaigns.
Strategy & Planning
1) Right people together made to challenge established thinking and drive transform
2) The ideal platform to source for new distributors, agents, and strategic partners in Bangladesh.
3) One platform multipole opportunities for your Marketing plan